Is it Tuesday yet?

Nope, not alone! Knowing there's a new show on Tuesday gets me through Monday at work!

BTW...your kids are beautiful!! :flower3:

Ha ha :rotfl: thought it was just me who kept checking iTunes to see when it is uploaded :)

Waiting for Tuesday's podcasts just makes Mondays that much worse!:rolleyes1
Am I alone?

Is there a support group formed for us yet?! :rotfl2: Nit since I was a Trekkie have I felt this devoted to something. Okay, I have NEVER been a Trekkie really, but I CAN picture Pete reading our posts and saying, "Get a life, poeple" ala Captian James T. Kirk/SNL!!! :) This thread just made my day, which I really needed, as I was Jonesin' heavily for the next podcast! I wonder how many of us are out there?:hourglass
:laughing:

Is there a support group formed for us yet?! :rotfl2: Nit since I was a Trekkie have I felt this devoted to something. Okay, I have NEVER been a Trekkie really, but I CAN picture Pete reading our posts and saying, "Get a life, poeple" ala Captian James T. Kirk/SNL!!! :) This thread just made my day, which I really needed, as I was Jonesin' heavily for the next podcast! I wonder how many of us are out there?:hourglass
:laughing:

Let's form one here!
I can so seriously hear the resounding "Get a life, people!" :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

OK, I have to leave for work in 10 minutes and it's not there yet....

(on the plus side, I got promoted yesterday, which is going to help quite a lot with the vacation fund!)

it's still not up...:sad1:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I seriously need a life.:cutie:

This Is Not Making Morning....................i Have A Set Routine For Tuesdays.......get Into Work......put The Headphone On And Listen To The New Podcast, I Even Think The Universal One Is Supposed To Be Up Today And Its Not.........between The Two That Would Take Me Into Or Close To Lunch............now I Actually Have To Just Work......not Fun, Not Fun At All..............hopefully It Will Be Up Soon......who Else Out There Is Like Me

Sorry for the delay in getting the show up. Have some 'extras' going up with todays show that's taking a little longer than I anticipated to get ready.

I should have everything posted by 10am EDT

Pete

Let's form one here!
I can so seriously hear the resounding "Get a life, people!" :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

What could we call ourselves? Maybe the G.A.L.P.P.s (Get A LIFE Podcast People)???

Thanks for the update Pete!!! :thumbsup2

48 minutes to go... until I do the happy dance to your screaming elec. giutar intro music. :rotfl2:

Sorry for the delay in getting the show up. Have some 'extras' going up with todays show that's taking a little longer than I anticipated to get ready.

I should have everything posted by 10am EDT

Pete

Thanks! I guess that will give me a little time to listen to it before lunch! :)

We Also Gotta Come Up With Something So That When We Are Down At Disney We Can Be Identified By Fellow G.a.l.p.p Members............hello To All My Fellow G.a.l.p.p.ies

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter