• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it too late? And Kids attending Podcast events.

lucky978

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking about seriously looking into attending the Podcast cruise this year. I've been a long time listener and have always wanted to attend a DisMeet or Podcast cruise.

My questions:

1) Is it too late to book? Are all the rooms sold out? :confused3

2) My daughters will be 12. I know they will want to attend a lot of the events that may be happening on the cruise for the podcasters...are they too young? Do other Dis'ers bring their children? I know...it's a Disney cruise so that does seem to be a stupid question, but hopefully you know what I mean. :laughing:

I may submit a request for DU for a quote and see what happens. Can't hurt, right?

Jacki

I'm thinking about seriously looking into attending the Podcast cruise this year. I've been a long time listener and have always wanted to attend a DisMeet or Podcast cruise.

My questions:

2) My daughters will be 12. I know they will want to attend a lot of the events that may be happening on the cruise for the podcasters...are they too young? Do other Dis'ers bring their children? I know...it's a Disney cruise so that does seem to be a stupid question, but hopefully you know what I mean. :laughing:

I may submit a request for DU for a quote and see what happens. Can't hurt, right?

Jacki

Jacki, it is not too late. You can fill out a request here https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/cruise/podcast-cruise-pricing.cfm.

There were some events last time that were just for adults, but many were for the whole family.

My questions:

Jacki

Jacki,
I'm bringing my grand daughter, who will be 14. Please do come along...we would love to meet you and your girls.

Jacki- My friend and her DH just booked yesterday- there's still room!!!

Book it. Come on. You know you want to. Book it.......

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter