Is it possible to get my picture/tag back?

pklein09

Winner DVC Trivia Contest April 2006
Dear Tech Support,

I lost my picture and tag from the Tag Fairy back when you did another tech conversion. Is it possible to get it back?

Thanks!

The Tag Fairy got lost in a prior software change, and to my knowledge has not returned; it's been 3+ years of no tags, sorry.

As for your avatar picture, you are welcome to upload anything you'd like. Click on your username in the blue bar at the top of the page and you should be able to click on the "green P" that is defaulting and change it. You can also change the phrase below your username, that is also in your profile settings as "Custom Title." (some posters have put their old tag in this space, it depends on length)

Thanks, LaneJudy. It wasn't my avatar picture that was lost, it was the Dis Sponsor pic. In any case, how can I get rid of the writing that's underneath my name?

TIA!

Click on your Avatar and then ‘Account Details.’

Delete everything in the ‘Custom Title’ and you can replace it with text if you’d like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter