Is it possible to get a hamburger for dinner at LC?

kbr345

Mouseketeer
At Le Cellier. We will not be on the Dining Plan and was wondering if there is a choice of hamburger for my daughter. I didn't see it on the dinner menu but just thought I would ask if anyone has gotten one with the new menu? I have heard they were great. Thanks.

I don't know for sure. But perhaps calling the disney dining line ahead of time and asking. Or just ask when you arrive. The chefs have quite a few ingredients available to them beyond whats on the menu, I'm sure they could whip up a hamburger.

I think the only way you're going to be able to find out is to speak the chef/restaurant yourself closer to the time of your trip. There is a hamburger on the lunch menu, but nothing similar on the dinner menu. While restaurants may use ingredients at one meal, it doesn't mean that they have easy access to them at a different meal. Ingredients that aren't being used are usually put away and it might not be easy/convenient for the chefs to go get something.

Generally LC is not known for going above and beyond on requests like this so I would doubt it. Places like Sci Fi that don't have the burger on the adult menu at dinner get frequent requests for them so they usually seem to have enough on hand for dinner too but LC isn't known as a burger place.

Why not just switch to lunch? IMO I wouldn't want to spend 2 TS credits on a burger. Even though it is really good. :thumbsup2 Unless of course, there is a particular meal you are dying for at dinner.

I did have lunch booked orginally, but then realized months later that May has 31 days not 30 days. I had booked lunch on the wrong day :sad2: So after realizing my mistake, all that was left was dinner. No sure about the kids menu for dinner. We are not on the dining plan, however.

My son tried their burger and he didnt like it for some reason. And he's a burger-freak!!! Lol! Just a tip, make sure you ask what toppings they put on it as standard cause if i recall, they had a bunch of weird things on it (according to my son). lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter