Is it possible to buy an item by phone at a park shop and have it mailed to my home?

DVCrbust

Earning My Ears
I'm needing a Cheshire Cat ornament for a Christmas gift. I imagine there should be one somewhere at WDW. I've tried to call the Christmas shop in MK and even the one at Disney Springs, but all the phone numbers take me to the regular Disney Travel Co. phone system that you call for reservations, etc. There seems to be no direct line to a store. I'm in LA and can't make it to shop in person, so I was hoping to get something shipped. The only Disney Cheshire Cat ornaments I find online are old/used ones. Is there anyway to get something from a park or Disney Springs that isn't on the Disney Store site?

I'm needing a Cheshire Cat ornament for a Christmas gift. I imagine there should be one somewhere at WDW. I've tried to call the Christmas shop in MK and even the one at Disney Springs, but all the phone numbers take me to the regular Disney Travel Co. phone system that you call for reservations, etc. There seems to be no direct line to a store. I'm in LA and can't make it to shop in person, so I was hoping to get something shipped. The only Disney Cheshire Cat ornaments I find online are old/used ones. Is there anyway to get something from a park or Disney Springs that isn't on the Disney Store site?
You can try contacting the Merchandise Guest Services team by telephone at 877-560-6477 or by email at Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter