Is it normal that they haven't updated early admission?

Discussion in 'Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums' started by mamattorney, May 16, 2017.

1. jsmla

jsmla DIS Veteran

Thank you, I have a Preferred pass.

2. 123SA

123SA DIS Veteran

When Universal switches over to one of the parks having EE, does it generally alternate days? I'll be at Universal 8/20 - 8/24. Is each park likely to have an early entry day during that time? Or, is it more common for Universal Florida to have EE for a week, then switch to IOA for a week, etc.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. pcstang

pcstang Always Universal Orlando bound!

It is more common to be one park during our stays. We usually do 7 day stays and it normally doesn't change between parks. I do notice which park it is when we go but I don't do EE. Not sure what the rhyme or reason is as to how USO decides.

5. 123SA

123SA DIS Veteran

Thanks! What you explained it what I thought I noticed in the spring before it switched over to both parks everyday.

6. bchbetha

bchbetha DIS Veteran

They often do big blocks, like several weeks, of the same park. I was disappointed that it didn't alternate but it wound up ok.

7. macraven

macraven Proud Redhead Moderator

This won't help the op question but will share anyway

Two years ago while staying two weeks at rpr in October, they had EE at both parks on 3 different days I was there

My guess for that was the hotels were full and UO had sufficient staff to have both parks open early

It was posted in the hotels the day prior of additional park EE