• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it just me?

Weird...I did not start this thread but I'm the only reply here...I like being weird but this is just odd...

You're losing it Sam...you need a trip to WDW to recover. ;)

I hate to tell you PhotoBearSam but Not Me started this thread. I thought you knew. Well just watch out for other threads being started by others who really shouldn't be on the DIS, "I don't know" is another poster you had better watch out for.;) ;)
tigercat

he he.. nope I'm here too,

Not posting so much as I am uncertain of next trip... we have a disney cruise booked for next August but debating on whether we have more fun at the resorts.

Also... maybe *gasp* a different holiday this year, an Alaskan cruise caught my eye.

>>^..^<<

Sam,

I see that you've been the only reply twice. Now, people have been known to go about some of their daily routines while sleepwalking and not recall anything afterwards. And Dissing is a daily routine right;)

FayeW could you please tell these people I'm not insane and that you started a thread that you did not post to...

They all think I'm:crazy: :crazy2: and a bit:tilt: but I just know I have not lost my mind...I saw it a few minuted ago so it is not lost...:yo-yo:

STOP PICKING ON ME!!!!!!!:tongue:

Well PhotoBearSam, you are partly right. I DID start a thread, but I also posted to it. It was up here on the board for all to see for at least most of the day on Sunday, then, POOF! it disappeared. I was lamenting about how horrible the world has become, that you have to tell your kids about sex & drugs before you tell them about Santa. Too bad everyone missed it, it was quite eloquent, and well thought out.;)

SEEEEEE.....I'm not completely insane...

"I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell...":scared:

Sure I believe you......................................;) ;) :)
tigercat

Originally posted by tigercat
I hate to tell you PhotoBearSam but Not Me started this thread. I thought you knew. Well just watch out for other threads being started by others who really shouldn't be on the DIS, "I don't know" is another poster you had better watch out for.;) ;)
tigercat

Are they the same people that break the lamps at home and blame the kids.
:jester:

I didn't do it...
simpsons03.gif

You can't prove anything...
p17.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter