Is it just me or...

cra_z_dude_17

Nothing to put here...
Did this board slow down, ALOT. I have been here for 2 years, and during the summer, this place was a beehive. You couldn't talk about the same thing for more than 5 minutes straight. I know I haven't been on here alot lately, but I always am on during the summer. And so is everyone else. I understand that some people aren't out of school yet, but...

Is it just me?

I've noticed the same thing. I think it's because all those people who made it so active on here have either stopped coming on, or don't come on as much.

I've just recently started comin' on here again (too busy with college before) but I have been seeing the same threads for days on end. I remember 2 years ago, I had to go through 3 pages to look for one thread that was posted the day before.

well i'm still in school, and a lot of people who live up north probably still are to. and it starts to get more interesting towards the middle of the summer, not the beginning. soon enough, it will be crazy.

Yeah... It's slow paced right now... It's been hard getting people to sign up for the Murder Mystery in Epcot! We need more players! lol

Yeah it has... I've lost interest temporarily, which I've done before.. so no biggie.

The TB isn't the same as it was 2 years ago.
Not saying better or worse, but it was different.

There just isn't anything good to talk about lately.

pretty much.
the tb gets lively when something big happens, then there's loads of threads where people will express opinions etc.
and I agree with what Kara said too, the tb is different than it was last year.. :confused3

It does seem strange, but I know some people are still in school. I don't come on here nearly as much as I used to. I've been really busy with school and since I'll be a senior next year I'm busy getting ready for college and I've been hanging out with friends a lot. I don't really see any interesting threads so I don't bother coming on sometimes at all during the day.

It does seem strange, but I know some people are still in school. I don't come on here nearly as much as I used to. I've been really busy with school and since I'll be a senior next year I'm busy getting ready for college and I've been hanging out with friends a lot. I don't really see any interesting threads so I don't bother coming on sometimes at all during the day.

This is probably a huge reason. Also, lotsa people are still in school. Still, even compared to last year, it's a ghost town.

Well, I have no life, so....:surfweb:

And I've not been here too long, so I'm just like....ok....

But I'm a :banana: kind of person.

Agreed.
I skim through some of the thread titles occasionally, and a lot of the topics seem just kind of pointless.
I miss the discussions.

like others said there's a ton of unintresting threads, nothing to talk about, etc.

I havn't been on much because I'm starting to have... a life :0
And I've been busier than I use to be.

I really hope the tb comes back to life.

Pretty much this. I'd say something else but I think it'd be best if I didn't.

But I will say that I've been on Cobra Crew a lot more than the DIS. I have more in common with them than people on here and it's a lot more active. Also, it's not as restrictive as here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter