Is it faster to book initial fastpasses on the computer or on the app?

cmayton

Earning My Ears
Our 60 day window is starting in a few days. Is it faster to book all of the fast passes on the app or the computer?

I prefer the app but am prepared to use any method needed when making FP's.

If there are two of you booking, you can use BOTH at the same time.

Our 60 day window is starting in a few days. Is it faster to book all of the fast passes on the app or the computer?

For me, I use the website on my iPhone through Safari. That seems to not only be faster, but I’ve had no issues doing it this way!

When I did ours I used both. The site was really glitchy from so many people being on so I went with whichever loaded first.

Depends... app is faster when its working properly.
website is faster when app isn't working properly lol.
I always have both ready.

We used both . I was in laptop ds17 was on iPhone we split the days. Neither of us had any problems he was just quicker than I B.C. he’s well younger and more tech savvy

Were you using the same My Disney Experience login/account, or do you each have your own?

I much prefer booking on my computer than my phone or IPad. I’m just more comfortable with a computer and a I think the website works better. I’ll modify and book Adrs using my IPad, but for the 60 day FP window, computer is better for me.

I prefer my computer since it is practically an appendage and I am faster. My phone and tablet? Not so much in my muscle memory.

We used both . I was in laptop ds17 was on iPhone we split the days. Neither of us had any problems he was just quicker than I B.C. he’s well younger and more tech savvy

Hi - I would like to know this also. I always have both phone/computer ready but maybe we should divide and conquer. :)

I’ve always preferred the computer because when using the full website you can see all available times (or at least many more than 3 choices). But I also use the app on my simultaneously for the hard to get ones I’m grabbing fats and first. I’m always logged into the same account one two or three devices at the same time.

I prefer my computer since it is practically an appendage and I am faster. My phone and tablet? Not so much in my muscle memory.

I agree with this. Last year, though, the website was giving me trouble, and I used the app for a while, too. It took using both to get my FP times to be one right after the other. The app and the website would show available different times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter