Is HOTWIRE SAVINGS CLUB safe for buying WDW tickets?

TaurusSES_Sport

DIS Veteran
I just placed an order last night, and I see that they charged me right away, but when I look in my order history, it says I haven't placed any orders. Has anyone used them to purchase WDW hopper tickets?

Ive used them. Got mine two weeks ago. I placed the order and recieved them about 4 days later. I did not opt for the express mail.
so i was a nervous wreck waiting for them, cant lie there. But everything ive ordered has come timely, and ive had no issues with them. I also think the hopper passes are a good deal using them. Ive seen them for much more. I guestimate i saved close to 100.00 buying them from hotwire.

Hope they come soon.
Tink~

We did the free shipping on our park hoppers for our last trip. No problems whatsoever! :)

Yes, I just bought the 5 day PHP and a bunch of Q&C vouchers, used the free shipping...they arrived in about 4 days. Now I hope I have as easy a time CANCELLING the membership!

I bought hoppers and vouchers from Hotwire too. They were shipped quickly and free! I cancelled my membership on Monday and i am hoping that I won't get charged for another month. Time will tell.

I had a great experience with Hotwire. I received the hoppers really quickly. I did not cancel the membership. I've enjoyed being able to order gift cards whenever I wanted.....even without a sale on an item, you save 20% right off the bat when you pay with the gift cards.

I bought our tickets, meal vouchers and used free shipping, had them super fast like within a week - and yes they did charge my cc immediately too and the order did not appear for 48 hours in my order history.

Hope that helps

Paula in CT

pirate:

If you don't mind me asking... how much were the park hoppers?? I'm trying to decide if it's worth it for me to join Hotwire to get the tickets...

I bought and recieved 7 day Hoppers+, arrived in 3 days, canceled my membership a few days later, no questions, no hassles, a really great price, cheaper than anywhere else. $302 I think.

I also bought tix from them, no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest