Is disneyland paris REALLY busy just after Xmas?

julieannbabe

<font color=blue>I am a <font color=red>summer <fo
as you guys have probably guessed - i am new to disneyland paris!

just wondering if there are HUGE crowds - between just after christmas and before the new year?

thanks.

xjx

Hi,

last year it must have been the hell. They restricted the CM only to go to the parks for working. The parks runs on their capacity of 65.000 and 25.000.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Yes it is very busy at that time of year. We went last year and felt that it was too busy to really enjoy the holiday. Much better before Christmas of after New Year. :wave2:

Renate_do said:
Hi,

last year it must have been the hell. They restricted the CM only to go to the parks for working. The parks runs on their capacity of 65.000 and 25.000.

Greets Renate :wizard:

When we were booking a meal for Easter Sunday 2004 at MK in WDW, the CM advised us to get to the park for opening as she said they would probably close the gates by the afternoon. Although the park did not seem overly busy to us, it was on the news that evening that the gates had been closed by early afternoon. I guess the answer is the same here, to get to the park early and stay there. I would hate to miss the parade on Christmas Day of all days.

Hi Elaine :love:

the 24. and 25 December are quite okay. It usually starts getting busy on the 26. December.

CU Renate :wizard:

Thanks Renate, not that I'm paranoid or anything:rotfl2:I just want Christmas Day to be really special this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter