Is Disney also going to make a live-action The Little Mermaid II Return To The Sea?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I heard that the live-action version of The Little Mermaid will have a live-action sequel version of The Little Mermaid II Return To The Sea and when I saw the teaser trailer for it I was surprised that the live-action The Little Mermaid will have a sequel so soon. The teaser trailer shows Ariel and Eric on Eric's ship holding their new baby. I don't know if Disney is gonna name the baby Melody like the animated sequel did but I think the sequel will be great when it debuts

I heard that the live-action version of The Little Mermaid will have a live-action sequel version of The Little Mermaid II Return To The Sea and when I saw the teaser trailer for it I was surprised that the live-action The Little Mermaid will have a sequel so soon. The teaser trailer shows Ariel and Eric on Eric's ship holding their new baby. I don't know if Disney is gonna name the baby Melody like the animated sequel did but I think the sequel will be great when it debuts

They would not be able to “copy” the animated sequel, unless they wait a rather long time.

Melody is already 12 in “Return to the Sea”

I doubt that Disney would make Halle Bailey wait that long, especially since the sequel was already “green lit “, due to the box office success of the first one last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter