Is DAS Available on My Disney App

KristyBox

Earning My Ears
I've been reading older blog posts that mention that your DAS selections are not on Magic Bands and not on the My Disney Experience app. Is that true?

I *thought* they were not on the app, but that your band does carry the return time for the ride (instead of a slip of paper).

You will go to GR and talk to them about your/the person in your groups need for it. if the CM finds you need a DAS they will scan your band and this is how you will use the DAS ( it used to be a card) you may use any band linked to your MDE )

someone said the bands are like ATM cards and this is true for 99.99999% of things at Disney ( so great way to think of it, and the only time something is on your band is when playing SOTMK)

and you can check the app for your return time.

Last edited:
MDE app shows that I have DAS and if there are any rides/times scheduled. In the past it has kept track of my selections however with Disney changing the experience to keep everything running smoothly, I don't know if this is still the case. We were down in April and I was able to access the info then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter