Is club level room at HRH worth it?

JRTINKERBELL

Earning My Ears
My and my younger sister are visiting for 4 days in May. We have reservations for pool view. We're debating to upgrade to club level. Is it worth the extra $$$?

How much extra would it be for club level? It's nice having the food available, but when we stayed 18 months ago I wasn't impressed with the offerings. It was pretty much the same food every day. Very unlike concierge level at the Poly and Animal Kingdom at WDW.

We stayed at HRH club level this past November and LOVED it! The breakfast foods served were the same daily cereal, sweet rolls, muffins, bagles and fresh fruit. If you aren't big breakfast people this will be more than enough. The 5-7 snacks were always different and quite yummy! The cookies served were pretty much the same nightly also. We also saved a substantial amount of money on drinks. Another plus on the club floor that my boys enjoyed were the cd's that they could check out and they would go to the lounge and watch dvds to wind down after a long day. We were also able to use the fitness center at no charge and rent a cabana at half price because we were staying on the club floor. For all of these reasons (and some I'm sure I forgot to mention) we found the club level well worth the extra money and are returning in November for 13 nights for $230 a night (AP rate).

Paula

I have to agree with PaulaKim, we stayed there last Oct and loved it! The offerings were plenty for us (me, hubby and 7 yr daughter) It was nice to be able to get a cold soda whenever we wanted. In fact we have reservations there again this year. It is more costly, but IMHO it was worth it.

We presently have a deluxe room reserved. Are the club level rooms the same size as the deluxe or the standard room? We have 2 adults and 3 children (ages 7, 11 and 14).

Randy- I believe club level rooms are the same size as standard rooms. I'm in the same position as you, traveling with 3 adults and 2 kids and booked in a deluxe room. I think I'll keep the extra space in lieu of club bennies, though it is tempting.

Steve

We stayed in the club level last May. It can be worth the extra money depending on your case. In our case, with AAA discount, it turned out okay, because we had 3 kids too, and for all 5 of us to eat breakfast out would be very expensieve. The mornings was the main time we used the food. My kids liked the donuts and it is easy to eat and head straight for the parks.
We tried the 5-7 snack time once, but it was too crowded and really we would rather be in the parks.
We did get the water a few times, or soadas too.
Hope that helped.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter