Would you come if there was a party?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• I'll have to check

Results are only viewable after voting.

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
Well, my birthday is coming up and I want to make something of it. I'll be turning 12 on June 28th, but the party should be on Friday, June 30th. This isn't planned yet, but I was wondering: Would you come?
There would be:
- Speeches
- Games
- Giveaways and Raffles
- A pool and snack bar
- A dance floor
- A chance to chat with friends and
- Dress up! :lmao:

We might even host a summer room contest, like my Halloween room contest.
So, if I did have a huge 3 room party, where you can invite as many friends as you want, would you come? Please post here if you will.

is it vmk or real life? if vmk i can be there bc my mom will be at work and she doesnt let me use the computer bc of my grades :teacher: and that i am always on. but my cool dad does. :cool1: if it is 8:00 or later then i cant be there bc my mom comes back at 8:00. i can be there anytime before 8:00 bc my mom is at work all day :sunny: :thumbsup2 but i dont think my dad would let me on all day. :surfweb: :hourglass

milkabum said:
VMK, of course not real life!
Oh, and to answer your question it should be up until 6PM (EST). :banana: More details will come after voting (next week?).

Im only coming on two condition.

I get to sing.

And I get to be the lead talker and anounce the winners for the raffles and stuff

Can I?

Sure you can sing! Just practise :) And sorry but it is my party, so I will get to be the main announcer. You could announce some things though, we'll have to see.

i will go on one condition

cpnjack wwedude and i get to sing TOGETHER yes cpnjack if you want to be permanatly embarest infront of all of dis singing solo fine with me
but im not pulling you off stage if you have stage fright

BTW this is payback for saying word every time you say something it annoying!

oooohhh party!! party party party party! but i wont dress up i'll dress down!

Alright Nano, what ever floats your boat! Coolkid, you and your friends can sing, practise and be at the party at the same time.

what.. nano wants to sing!! please please please :worship:

I would come but we will be leaving for vaca on the 29th

Hmm..maybe if I move it to the Friday before, so you and laxplaya can make it. We'll see..

We should bring presents!!! Maybe have a secret buddy to bring a present to in addition to you since its also a summer party!!!!!!!!!!

I love getting presents, so go ahead if you like Idol :) I'll set up a present table in the kitchen room of the party in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter