Is anyone going on the Disney Dream maiden voyage, (I have a favor to ask)?

Stitch's O'hana

<font color=blue>Gone broke buying Tag Fairy love
If so I have a huge favor to ask, I hope someone can help me out.:goodvibes

I wish I was going, but it's just not in the cards for us right now. Anyway I just got an email on how they are going to be selling a 2 box set of Admiral Donald Duck Vinylmation figures, for $24.95 And this box set is a limited to 1,000 pieces.

I was wondering if anyone could please pick me up one? I can pay thru paypal and will cover the cost of item, plus shipping and a little something extra for your troubles.

Please send pm if you can help me out. Thanks so much in advance! :goodvibes

And I hope everyone has a very "Merry Christmas":santa:

These will most likely sell out on the MV and they are doing the Random Selection Process for purchasing them...it is a lottery system. I would think that if someone did win the lottery and were able to purchase it that they would want to keep it....but who knows.....

They released the limited edition merchandise a few weeks ago and we had to select which items we wanted a chance at purchasing. We had to submit the form and then they will notify us if we "win" the chance to purchase.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter