is anyone going 5 days or fewwer???

We are leaving in the morning. We can't wait. We got a upgrade to the AKL Savannah view at no extra charge. We were so so happy. I love getting a good deal. Never have got one like this before. :cool1:

We head to Kansas City on New Years Eve and fly out very a.m. on New Years Day. So, 3 days for us. We can't wait either!:banana:

We leave Wed morning...... :cool1:
But now I am freaking out about the weather forecast!!!!:scared1: :scared1:
It's been in the mid 80's for the past couple weeks.... forecast of 85 today!! yea! :thumbsup2 ... so that is what we were looking forward to... even 70's would be great....
But the day we arrive.......:scared1: :cold: :cold: forecast is a HIGH OF 48 !!!!!! :cold: :cold: :cold:
AND..... Record LOWS at night!!!!!!
I am SO SAD!!!! :sad2: I am headed south for the warm weather... and now they forecast unusually COLD :cold: for the first 3 days we are there!!!! :sad: :sad:

We leave Thursday:cool1: :cool1:
But we don't arrive in Orlando to Friday then 2 nights at Universal then off to Disney for 6 nights staying at the Contemporary:banana: :banana:

Hope everyone enjoys their holiday:thumbsup2

We leave Saturday for 5 nights!!! We're doing a split stay VWL/SSR.

We leave in 13 hours:banana: :banana:

I am so excited. I can't believe it is nearly time.
It is 9pm here at the moment, I need to go to bed soon, have a little sleep, and then we leave home at 10am tomorrow :woohoo:

Hope everyone enjoys their holidays:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter