is anyone else getting a black screen

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
it's a beautiful day here in toronto but dd is exhausted so i brought her in for a little nap. in the mean time i thought i would pop onto the pc webcam to catch a glimps of the wonder leaving but it's black.

thinking it might be on my end i rebooted but no good.

anyone else getting a blank screen?

i never seem to catch it leaving :(

oh well maybe it's a sign that i should just wait to see it leave until i'm actually on it in a few weeks.

the only one have is two palms but i've seen it pass there a few times - really wanted to see it leave port

I finally got the one from Two Palms to work, but the one at Ron Jon just says disconnected and the Port cam is still black here.

oh - it's working for me. i see the carnaval in the distance. it passed twopalms about 15 minutes ago

what time does the wonder usually leave? i thought it was around 5 - they are late today?

it's passing ron jon's webcam - someone else has control of it and keeps showing the beach agrrr

oh there's the back end leaving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter