• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is anyone else excited about HoJo's kids suites?

Flea

Mouseketeer
Or is it just me??
We have one booked for our stay and I find myself checking the Hojo boards every day to see if there are updates. I even cried when I rang and made the booking and they told us we could have one for our stay.:lovestruc

With the new Castaway Cove and the kids suites this hotel is going to be PERFECT :)

They are aparantly going to be pirate themed according to our booking and info on the hojo boards :):thumbsup2

When will they be ready for occupancy?

I was told that they are booking them for July and on. I booked one for our October trip.

I think only the kids room is pirate themed, and all of the kids suites are on the highway side of the building.

I made a request to be near the elevators and so as far from the highway as possible.

I'm excited also! :cool1:

I was told that they are booking them for July and on. I booked one for our October trip.

I think only the kids room is pirate themed, and all of the kids suites are on the highway side of the building.

I made a request to be near the elevators and so as far from the highway as possible.

Fun!!!! We won't likely see the kids' suites for a few years (likely doing WDW for the next few years), but this gives us something to look forward to! We will be at the HOJO in a couple weeks, though. Looking forward to that!!!

That is what we must have booked. :thumbsup2 They called it a king suite but said it was pirate themed. I am very excited, we go in Sept so hope all you guys that stay before then can report back about the room. I would be interested in how the noise level is. They say the windows are newly glazed.

Yip we've booked for october too :)

So July, hopefully that means we'll see some information soon :)

It sounds good though - I like the 2 bathroom thing as we will have my sister with us and she's a bathroom hog ;)

I heard that the King side will be pirate themed too, which I think is sort of cool!

I haven't really been looking at hotels for this trip because we are staying elsewhere this trip (long story). So give me the skinny... how many people does this "kids suite" actually sleep? I've found sometimes the "family rooms" only sleep two kids and two adults, a bummer if you have four kids like me!

Anyone with a link, I'd love to see more! TIA

PHXscuba

I haven't really been looking at hotels for this trip because we are staying elsewhere this trip (long story). So give me the skinny... how many people does this "kids suite" actually sleep? I've found sometimes the "family rooms" only sleep two kids and two adults, a bummer if you have four kids like me!

PHXscuba

I believe they sleep 6. They have a king (why its called the king suite) and bunk beds. I believe a pull out couch too. Unfortunately I heard they aren't doing the Ent. Book rates but you can still get the 15% off if you call in house. They are booking up fast!!!

PHXscuba

I read 6 as well - king in one room and bunks +sofa/sleeper in kids room and you can have a rollaway if required

there aren't any pics yet but the information is on the Hojo Discussion Boards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter