Is anyone doing the Minnie 1 mile?

seallenz

Mouseketeer
I'm not in good enough shape to do the 5k, so I was thinking of doing the one mile. I'm travelling with my husband and two small kids so I don't have anyone to run/walk with me, unless there are some DISers who want to join me?

Amanda

I am doing the 15k. But, my friend Sam is joining me on the trip, and she may do the one mile or 5k. She is toying with trying the 15k, but she hasn't trained yet. I am pretty sure that one's out for her this time around.

My Mom and I are doing the 1 mile. We'll be walking and I'll be wearing a Fluorescent DIS WISH shirt.

Did the Half Marathon (barely-but finished) and it was a wonderful experience. Met up with Disers identified by the shirt and did the race with NYcpa.

So i talked my Mom,70+, into the 1 mile walk.
Then the next day i'll do the 15K,hopefully.

See you there maybe.

I'm trying to decide between the 1 mile and the 5K. I haven't made up my mind yet, but I will let you know when I do, which had better be pretty soon! I'd love some WISH company too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter