Is anybody else JUST like this before you leave for Disney??

°O°Joe

A perfect disquise! Ha ha ha!
Check out the video if you haven't already seen it. It's a very well done video...

I just found it funny, because this is pretty much how I am before my Disney trip!

A Perfect Day at Disneyland - Part 03 - Countdown

Edited: I should have added that it takes a while to download, as it's a fairly large video... it works best if you right click the link and "save target as" and save it to your desktop... view with Quicktime.

I downloaded it to my desktop and tried to play it with quicktime...didn't work :confused3 so I then just clicked on the link and after about 10 minutes :rolleyes1 :hourglass :surfweb: it downloaded. I pressed play (it was playing with quicktime :confused3 ) and I could hear :listen: it but not see it...I have no idea why I couldn't see the video :happytv: , but it sounded funny at least. :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I viewed it on DH's laptop lickety-split w/o problems or delay.

°O°Joe said:
Check out the video if you haven't already seen it. It's a very well done video...

I just found it funny, because this is pretty much how I am before my Disney trip!

A Perfect Day at Disneyland - Part 03 - Countdown

Edited: I should have added that it takes a while to download, as it's a fairly large video... it works best if you right click the link and "save target as" and save it to your desktop... view with Quicktime.

LOL!!!!! I watched and can't believe how many of those things I have done, especially the packing pile! I started that weeks before our last trip! Thanks for posting!!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter