Is Alamo standard class still not at MCO?

joxer1014

DIS Veteran
Havent used Alamo in quite a while at MCO just because they were way to expensive after Covid. Now for my dates it seems to be the lowest. If I book standard will I still get bumped up to fullsize since there is no standard at MCO? Last time I did that it was true but that was in 2019. Thanks!!

That was still the case last year, although prices were high due to post-Covid inventory limitations, but I’m not certain about more recently. I book Alamo through Costco. For my most recent booking in January, the quote was the same for standard and full size, so I just booked full size.

Yes, standard car = full size car.
Also, I have Alamo booked for mid April. Price just dropped about $40.

I think I read somewhere that a Compact SUV=a Midsze SUV as Alamo does not have a space for compact SUVs. Does anyone know if this is still true as well?

Was true TV, as of end of January when I got a full sized SUV when had a compact suv booked via Costco. Got a Rav 4. Which I prefer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter