• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Is a reservation required for any TS?

4Rfamily

Earning My Ears
I think we have our tentative plans in place. We are on the Disney Dining plan and have our ADR's all scheduled. We have a full day planned at Animal Kingdom but if we wanted to go back for a half day later in our trip and wanted to eat at Rainforest cafe, could we do this without an ADR? It's not our current plan, but an option depending on how the rest of the week goes.

Possible, because RC takes ADRs through Open Table.
You could make an ADR now and cancel right up until the last minute, if not made via Disney there is no CC hold or penalty for last minute cancellation.

It's always possible to get into most TS restaurants without an ADR but just be prepared if they don't have walk-up availability. (also depends on the time of day) Keep in mind, it could be tricky after the opening of Pandora since it will be very busy at AK then.

Last edited:
Possible, because RC takes ADRs through Open Table.
You could make an ADR now and cancel right up until the last minute, if not made via Disney there is no CC hold or penalty for last minute cancellation.

I'm not sure they still take reservations via Opentable unless their system is down. Cannot find Rainforest in Orlando in Opentable anymore:(

They also take the Landry's Select Club card. It gets you free stuff and priority seating at Landry's restaurants, which includes Rainforest Cafe, T-Rex, and Yak & Yeti TS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter