• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is a pack-n-play guaranteed?

Shelly888

DIS Veteran
I wasn't sure how this works as some places we have stayed say 'generally' are, but cannot be 100% Of course this wasn't Disney.

Don't know if they're guaranteed, but they are most certainly NOT always in the room already. (They might be at DVC properties or at some deluxes). We requested one in advance for ASMo and still had to call for it once we got there. At CSR it was set up in the corner. I'm sure you don't have to worry though. It's Disney. Just put it on your ressie.

We have only asked for one and it was one time only. So I think u will have NO problem securing one. When we got into room daughter asked for one and mousekeeping brought it in in less than 1 min. for real.:cool1:

Don't know if they're guaranteed, but they are most certainly NOT always in the room already. (They might be at DVC properties or at some deluxes). We requested one in advance for ASMo and still had to call for it once we got there. At CSR it was set up in the corner. I'm sure you don't have to worry though. It's Disney. Just put it on your ressie.

I don't even use a pack n play (kid is 17) and it was IN THE ROOM at Pop this past July. The only time I ever remember not having one in the room was at French Quarter in 2008.

I have never seen it in the room when I got there but we certainly havne't had any issues when requesting one.

There was not one in our room at CSR in February but I called about one for our trip in May and was assured that we would have one if our youngest DD needed one. The CM I spoke with told me that a request for a Pac N Play was one request that Disney did their absolute best to accommodate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter