Is a 4:55 dinner at Akershus give us enough time to get over to DHS for Fantasmic?

SeeJackRunn

Mouseketeer
It is playing at 8:00 the night we wanna go. Also, when is lunch served till and when does dinner begin?

Shouldn't be a problem at all. I would go to the international gateway between france and germany and ride the boat over to DHS. enjoy the show

thank you! do you have any idea how long it will take us to walk from epcot to hollywood studios? we will take the boat if we can, but we're not gonna wait around for it we could walk to the studios before it even gets there.

Well, my DH and I are pretty fast walkers, when we want to be !
We don't have any kids, so it just us -- and it would be about a a 20 minute walk. While the boats are a nice option, we usually bypass them entirely, often they are just too slow, and we'd much rather be walking anyways.

If you have kids on strollers, it shouldn't be an issue to make it there by foot.

I used a quick mapping program to check, but the distances seemed pretty accurate. It's about 2 miles from Akershus, around the world showcase, through the international gateway, and then following the path to DHS (by way of the Boardwalk). Without kids, I could make it in half an hour, give or take, depending on crowds and how much of a hurry I was in.

In general, if I cannot see the boat coming when I am at the International Gateway, I can walk it faster than the boat will get there, unload, load and get to DHS. That's without kids though - a stroller slows me down a little, and if they are walking, it could take a lot longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter