Is 02/14/01 a good time to go?

FigaroThe Cat

Earning My Ears
We just booked the GC for feb 14-19, 2001. Does anyone know if it is crowded during this time?This will be the first time going to disneyland. I know that the new CA park will be opening on the 8th so I am wondering how it will be. Thanks

Hi Figaro, and welcome! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Well, it IS likely to be crowded at DCA the first several weeks...or even months. But weekdays shouldn't be unbearable (I'm hoping) because weekdays in the off-season generally aren't the times that locals go to the parks.

With five days to spend at both parks, you should be able to enjoy everything, even if you have to deal with some crowds to do so.

Have fun! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Michelle
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

Don't forget that weekend is Presidents weekend, if I checked my calender right, and it is usually crowed for the three day weekends.

Bumpity, bumpity, bump. I'm going to be there the 14th through the 16th, and I'm hoping that most people won't arrive until Saturday the 17th. Anyone know? Thanks, Donna

I would think with DCA opening the DL might be a bit slower, well at least a bit :)

<font face="Tahoma"> SteveH
<font color="#000080">Co-Moderator:</font> <font color="#000080"> Resorts Board
<font color="#008080">Webmaster:</font> <font color="#008080"> Coronado Springs Photo & Info Site</font>
<font color="#CC0099">Bound for the Grand Californian at Disneyland

I think it may be true that DL will experience a slight decrease in attendance with more pople going to DCA. But remember, overall, the demand for parking will increase with folks going to DCA and Downtown Disney!

And, there is also the possibility of guests being denied entry into DCA and pouring into DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter