• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Iron Man 3

disneybass

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow shining at
Do you think it will debut on the cruise ships 5/3?

I would say more then likely. Id be very surprised if they didnt.In the past DCL has had the same film debuts as on land. I wouldn't be surprised if they had it out on May 2nd like on land.

Do you think it will debut on the cruise ships 5/3?

Movies produced and/or distributed by Walt Disney companies do PremEAR at Sea on the day they are released on land. So, Iron Man 3 will most likely be shown onboard at midnight May 3 (when May 2 becomes May 3). And will be shown several other times during the cruise.

I have a FB friend who boarded the Dream today... He posted this image saying he guesses he will be up until 2am tonight...

ironman_zps5c2db92a.jpg

I assume on our WBPC cruise starting on Monday the 6th, that Iron Man 3 will be the main show on Wednesday or Thursday (no Juggler, Magician or Ventriloquist for you)

Yay!

Is there a list of movies currently playing? Yes I know I can call but I'm lazy. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter