Ipod dock in living room of BLT 1BR?

tigger1972

Mouseketeer
We are checking into BLT tomorrow and I'm doing my last minute packing tonight! Soooo excited!!

One question I hope someone here knows. Are there Ipod docks in the living room part of the 1BR BLT villas?

DS9 and DD2 will sleep there, and DD2 listens to classical music on a loop all night long. We have it on our Ipod touch.

Is there an Ipod dock in the living room, or do I need to bring the Ipod speaker that I use in her bedroom?

If there is only one in the master, can it be moved to the living room?

Is the sound quality okay?

Thanks so much!!!

We are checking into BLT tomorrow and I'm doing my last minute packing tonight! Soooo excited!!

One question I hope someone here knows. Are there Ipod docks in the living room part of the 1BR BLT villas?

DS9 and DD2 will sleep there, and DD2 listens to classical music on a loop all night long. We have it on our Ipod touch.

Is there an Ipod dock in the living room, or do I need to bring the Ipod speaker that I use in her bedroom?

Thanks so much!!!

They used to have IHomes in the bedroom but reports are they are being removed because people were stealing them.

tigger1972 said:

Thanks so much!!!

We just got back Tuesday night, stayed in a 1 bedroom at BLR and I don't remember seeing one.

We had one in the master bedroom but it didn't work very well. Even the clock was wrong most of the time. None in the living room. You might not be able to unplug it from the master bedroom.

In a 1BR BLT now. iHome in MBR. Not nailed down so you would be able to move it into the LR with no problem BUT DS15 tried to get it to play today with no luck. Clock is working but that's it :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Your mileage may vary.

Thanks for the responses! We just got back and there was one in the master only, you could move it if needed. We didn't try it because we packed our own ipod speaker to be safe.

Thanks again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter