iPhone 5 vs iPhone 4S

Is there an overriding reason to switch from your Android to an Apple? Do you have much of an investment in apps? Here is a recent thread on cell phones...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3061781

The Galaxy S III, (soon to be released S IV), is a stunning device. Give it a look.

I still don't know if I am going to switch. There really isn't anything that WOWs me about Android, but there also isn't anything I totally hate about it. The same goes for the Apple products that I do have or use. I

I did narrow down my options for phones to the 4S, 5 and then the Galaxy S III.

I still don't know if I am going to switch. There really isn't anything that WOWs me about Android, but there also isn't anything I totally hate about it. The same goes for the Apple products that I do have or use. I

I did narrow down my options for phones to the 4S, 5 and then the Galaxy S III.

one thing that u may want to consider is moving ecosystems... if your LG is already an android phone(Im guessing) ur apps should all be transferable...

so if you switch over to an iPhone, u have to repurchase all your apps all over again...

this was a huge factor for me as i have around $500 worth of apps in the iPhone app store... moving over to an S3 would have been a bigger cost for me.

one thing that u may want to consider is moving ecosystems... if your LG is already an android phone(Im guessing) ur apps should all be transferable...

so if you switch over to an iPhone, u have to repurchase all your apps all over again...

this was a huge factor for me as i have around $500 worth of apps in the iPhone app store... moving over to an S3 would have been a bigger cost for me.

While I do have a good amount of apps on my LG, I am pretty sure 99% of them were free ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter