IOA with kids

stormer

DIS Veteran
We will be visiting in Feb. with our two boys ages 7 and 4. We are going to do IOA in the morning and then head over to US.

We were at IOA last year with them. We arrived and rode Spiderman 3 times first thing. Next we headed over to Suess landing and did those rides and saw the characters there. After that we went back by Spiderman to see the Marvel characters when they came out. Is there anything else we should see that the boys may like before we head over to US?

We will be visiting in Feb. with our two boys ages 7 and 4. We are going to do IOA in the morning and then head over to US.

We were at IOA last year with them. We arrived and rode Spiderman 3 times first thing. Next we headed over to Suess landing and did those rides and saw the characters there. After that we went back by Spiderman to see the Marvel characters when they came out. Is there anything else we should see that the boys may like before we head over to US?

Deffinatly Jurrasic Park!!!The Discovery Center is great!!!:thumbsup2

Another vote for the Discovery Center and don't forget the JPRA water ride. I'm sure they would enjoy that and Camp Jurassic is kinda fun to walk around in and to get lost in the tunnels and play on the rope bridges.

Don't forget the water cannons at Camp Jurassic. There are 2 sets in the play area, one on a cliff and one below. There are a couple of the cannons that are more "enthusiastic" in the gallons per minute and distance departments. Lots of fun, even for adults.

Just a tip-check out Camp Jurrasic but remember to wear tennis shoes. The rope bridges are much more fun if you have the right shoes, especially for us "big" kids.:)

Sounds like fun. Thanks for the advice. We will check it out.
Here are a few pictures of Camp Jurassic I took:

DSC01939.jpg

DSC01940.jpg

DSC01944.jpg

I'm A BIG kid and love that area!!:thumbsup2 And your right wear tennis shoes not flip-flops.My DD almost broke her toe on the rope bridges!!

We were just there during the holiday break. My kids (10 & 6) really enjoyed the Popeye Barge ride. It isn't scary at all, but seems totally focused on getting you really, really wet. They also got a huge kick out of squirting other riders from the play area next to the ride. I think my little guy could have done that all day. The Dudley Do Right was a super fun too.

I think the whole Toon Lagoon is very creative, even if the kids don't know all the older cartoons. My oldest in particular loved posing with Marmaduke and underneath all the cartoon bubble sayings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter