IOA areas need paint?

PatMcDuck

DIS Veteran
We are at Universal Florida now, staying at HRH Club Level.

Having a nice time, first visit in 6 years, maybe more.

Question? What is up with Suess Land and the Comic strip area at IOA? The paint is so faded on all the buildings, I remember it all being so much brighter. It looks like it needs some TLC.

On the flip side, in BOTH Universal Parks, we saw tons of costumed characters, which is a great thing!

This is the second time I hear about the paint job..... Gotta check it out in under two weeks...

Love the characters!

Marquibiri :thumbsup2

I agree...weird this keeps coming up. I will have a look too in 3 weeks. Although I must say that paint on rides just isn't something that is very important to me.

Thats interesting because I know they just repainted many areas early last year before the Wizarding World opened

they were there painting Suess land while we were there Aug 23rd to the 29th. My pictures are on the other computer, but I will try to post them...

I know the paint will fade under the Florida sun but it certainly doesn't seem to last very long does it?

just got back today and the paint looked great!

we rode the cat in the hat 30 times so we became VERY familar with the

ride:rotfl2: my husband and i were even joking about it because we

remembered how someone had complained how faded the hat was.

I also saw them painting 2 weeks ago....Probably wasn't, but I mentioned to my spouse that it looked staged because they were painting at opening time in zachs bypass (as the the crowds rushed by).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter