• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Intra Resort Bus

northwds

Mouseketeer
While staying at OKW 1/16 we had an bus marked Intra Resort stop at the lobby. Is there such a thing on a regular basis? It would be great for going to lunch/dinner at other resorts. If no bus, do you use a taxi?

Intra Resort would probabaly only be the OKW loop.

Intra=within or internal
Inter=between

Anne

The Internal Resort Shuttle runs all day.

This is how it works. ANY bus will take you to the Hospitality House, as the HH is the last stop for all routes.

The Downtown Disney bus works a little differently. It starts out at the HH as an Internal Resort Shuttle... it then makes its rounds through OKW as a Downtown Disney bus, and returns back to HH to pick up for DTD.

So, the Internal Resort Shuttle runs about every 15 minutes, give or take.

Caribbean Beach is simmilar. It used to be the DTD bus, but currently the Studios handles it. The bus comes into the resort, and starts off making a complete circle as an Internal Resort Shuttle. It then switches to Studios, and makes another complete circle. This allows someone at any stop to get to any other stop within Caribbean Beach.

Okay, I have confused myself now.

I am asking if there is a bus that goes only from Disney resort lobby to another Disney resort lobby directly? Or one that makes a big loop and visits all the resort lobbys. We want to go to Wilderness Lodge for lunch from Broadwalk, or from POFQ to Animal Kingdom Lodge. Can we take a bus directly? If not, what are our options.

I think I understand what I am asking now. Thanks.

No. You can not go from one resort to another via direct bus, with one exception. There is during certain times of the year a bus that runs between the CSR and the BW. I believe it's only after a certain time of day.

Otherwise you'll have to transfer. We often find it more convenient to simply take a cab.

Wilderness Lodge for lunch from Broadwalk--take the bus from BW to the MK, then take the launch to the WL.

POFQ to Animal Kingdom Lodge--depending on teh time of day, take the bus from PO to AK or MGM, then transfer for AKL. In the later evening it's generally quickest to just take a cab.

Anne

Disney Transport is designed to efficiently get you from Resort to Theme Park and back. We have no resort to resort busses. In order to resort hop, you must travel to one of our theme parks, or Downtown Disney, and transfer from there. Some connections can be made quicker than others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter