Intl Lighthouse lobster feast, Angel's Buffet @ Nikki Bird, Bostonlobster, etc.. RECENT reviews of

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
We ate at Boston Lobster Feast on our last trip and DH loved it, I thought it was O.K. How about the other two? Anyone been there recently? How was the food/service/menu/prices?
Thanks!!

mic-min01.gif

Disneyland 1982
WDW:
Off-Site:
Aug. 1983, May 1985, May 1987, Oct. 1996
Polynesian July 1999
March 2001--

My Dh and I ate at Angels in May last year and loved it....It had an excellent variety of seafood and other things for people who dont like seafood. The key lime pie was great. Also I loved our server, she even helped me by telling me where her sister got a tattoo since I didnt want to go to a tourist place. Well to sum this up, we liked it very well and would love to go back. If anyone knows....how far is the Nikki Bird from the Magic Kingdom???

Off Site-95
Wilderness Lodge-2000
Wilderness Lodge-4-2001

Hi,

The Nikki Bird is about one mile from the intersection of 192 and world drive.

awdwnut

:rolleyes:

mickey61a.gif

Angels has a "cool" 50,s atmosphere....it is all you can eat with the feature being whole lobsters and snow crab and prime rib...Angel is no dummy though..there is one long line that starts at the cheap stuff and ends 5 minutes later at the crab and Lobster...They give you one lobster and a few crab legs. If you want more lobster or crab you either get back in the 5 minute line and wait or butt in front of people just before they get the crab and lobster after a 5 minute wait....some evil looks are frequent..... overall lots of food , and if you have the guts you just horn in for more... I love the Crab House in Lake Buena Vista..they a have a 15.00 buffet with all cold seafood including all the ooysters on half shell you want...enjoy...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest