Intimate reception ideas??

thanks & one more thing eeyore1928 do you have your pictures posted here or somewhere else that youll be willing to share with me, i'd love to see your events at wl.

Hi all. I've been lurking for a bit and I've really enjoyed this board, but I figured I'd come out of hiding.

DBF and I have been discussing a possible WDW wedding. We think an Intimate would probably work for us, but we were wondering if Disney allows you to have a reception (including dancing) with an Intimate Wedding.

Eric-n-Ariel,
I am also considering an intimate wedding and probably have a lot of the same questions that you have. :) Hopefully, we can get some things cleared up!! :goodvibes

-Courtney

Hi Courtney! I sure hope we can figure things out. DBF and I would most likely have a guest list small enough for an intimate, but I think we'd really like to have our first dance at a real reception. I just want to get a feel for what the possibilities are.

Btw - You are beautiful!

I am having an intimate wedding on November first and there is a small reception after the ceremony, cake and a toast and some dancing. We are going to have our first dance as well as a mother/son dance and I am going to dance with my boys, so that is three dances. The music is going to be played by the violionist (if he has the sheet music) or you can bring a CD and they will play that. We are bringing a CD for our first dance song and having the violionist play the other two. Once you book your place and time they will send you a planning packet that has all this info included. If you want I can email you the package I got just get me your email address. Dawn

MApigletfan - I would love to get a copy of the packet you received. My email is listed in my profile. Thanks!

I am sorry I do not. My wedding was before I or anyone in my family had a digital camera (1999) and I don't really have any way to post them. Sorry
Ask anything you'd like and i will do my best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter