Intimate Package Prices for 2006

WDWbride2007

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
I am trying to get a ballpark idea of the cost for an intimate wedding. My BF and I plan to get married in 2007. Does anyone have the prices for the intimate packages for next year? I heard there were changes. We are not sure if we want the ceremony at the Wedding Pavillion or at the Boardwalk, so I am interested in the deluxe and premium prices. We will book our hotel and pay tickets separately, so I would like the "add-on" prices.
Thanks a million!!!! :earsgirl:

If you PM me with your e-mail address I can send you the intimate package for 2006. It doesn't actually show a price though, come to think of it!

The deluxe price is $2450, which is what my EM told me. Not sure of the premium price but I think $3050 rings a bell. Maybe someone else can help on that one.

Janine

janine said:
The premium price is $2450, which is what my EM told me. Not sure of the deluxe price but I think $3050 rings a bell. Maybe someone else can help on that one.

Janine

What's the difference between these packages?

Deluxe Package - wedding ceremony and reception (champagne toast and cake) at any of the four outdoor locations:
Sea breeze Point at Boardwalk
Sunrise Terrace at Wilderness Lodge
Wedding Gazebo at Yacht Club
Sunset Pointe at the Polynesian
The price for this used to be $2300 without hotel and tickets. It is now $2450.

Premium Package - wedding ceremony at the Wedding Pavillion and reception (champagne toast and cake) at the Grand Floridian.
The price was $3100 wihtout hotet and tickets, but I am not sure what it is now.

Hope this helps!

Deluxe Wedding Package:

* Deluxe Wedding Ceremony and Cake / Champagne Reception at a choice of one (1) of the following locations during daylight
hours (subject to availability) :

1) Sea Breeze Point at Disney's BroadWalk - Recapture the charm of 1940s Americana in this white gazebo located just off the Broadwalk on the shores of Crescent Lake
2) Wedding Gazebo at Disney's Yacht Club Resort - Nestled in the rose garden of a classically styled New England seaside resort
3) Sunrise Terrace at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Towering pine trees and cascading waterfalls give way to pristine Bay Lake from this scenic balcony overlook
4) Sunset Pointe at Disney's Polynesian Resort - Cinderella Castle provides the backdrop for this romantic, palm-fringed hillside overlooking the Seven-Seas Lagoon

* Intimate Wedding Photography Package with Portfolio Album - A professional photographer will capture two hours of the
wedding ceremony and reception and present twelve photographs in a white, embossed folio and on a photo CD
* Limousine Charter for Four (4) Consecutive Hours - Transportation to and from the wedding ceremony, reception

* On-site Wedding Coordinator to assist with Wedding Ceremony and Reception

* Organist for Wedding Ceremony and Violinist for Wedding Reception
* Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride and Fresh Flower Boutonniere for Groom
* Elegant Two-Tier Wedding Cake with Keepsake Mickey Mouse / Minnie Mouse Cake - Topper and Champagne Toast ( served by
host / hostess )
* Disney Wedding Certificate signed by Mickey Mouse and Minnie

Premium Wedding Package:

Wedding Ceremony at Disney's Wedding Pavilion (may be scheduled Monday thru Thursday only, subject to availability)

* Cake and Champagne Reception at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - The cake and champagne reception will take place
on the verandah overlooking the Seven Seas Lagoon. In the event of inclement weather, the cake and champagne reception will
take place in an alternate location selected by Disney
* Intimate Wedding Photography with Portfolio Album - A professional photographer will capture two hours of the wedding
ceremony and reception and present twelve photographs in a white, embossed folio in addition to a photo CD.
* Limousine Charter for Four Consecutive Hours - Transportation to and from the wedding ceremony, reception,
* On-site Wedding Coordinator to assist with Wedding Ceremony and Reception

* Organist for Wedding Ceremony and Violinist for Wedding Reception
* Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride and Fresh Flower Boutonniere for Groom
* Elegant Two-Tier Wedding Cake with Keepsake Micky Mouse / Minnie Mouse Cake-Topper and Champagne Toast ( served by
host / hostess)
* Disney Wedding Certificate signed by Micky Mouse and Minnie Mouse
* Keepsake His / Her Watches

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter