• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Internet

MichyDLP

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there are any public use pc's anywhere in DLP, in any of the hotels or the village? And how much it costs to use them if there are any? Thanks

There isn't anything in the Village or around. The nearest internet cafés would be in Paris.

The hotel business centers might have the possibility to let you go on the internet but I'd have no idea of cost and probability :confused3

If you wanted to print a flight confirmation or something like that many hotels will do it free of charge if you ask at reception :)

McDonalds and Starbucks at the Village have free WiFi. If you need just to check the email a smartphone could be enough.

Thanks guys! I've recently changed bank accounts and my wages are due to be paid in on Friday but I'm not sure which account it's going 2 go into. As long as I can get connected on my phone we should be ok!!

Disney's Hotel Santa Fe has pay-per-minute internet kiosks in its first-floor Observatory. Climb the steps between the entrance to La Cantina and Rio Grande Bar to find it. (info from dlpmagic website)

Hotel Cheyenne has pay-per-minute pc's on the ground floor just off reception follow the signs for the toilets. I'm pretty sure these took 2 euro coins, I used them during our October 2009 trip which coincided with the fuel shortages and meant I had to keep checking our flight home was still on.

Have read recently that there is free wifi inside the train station but not had chance to check it out yet. :)

Thanks jillrobinson that's a great help. We're staying in the Cheyenne so it's good to know if I'm having any trouble with access on my phone that there's the option of the pay per use facilities.

Disney's Hotel Santa Fe has pay-per-minute internet kiosks in its first-floor Observatory. Climb the steps between the entrance to La Cantina and Rio Grande Bar to find it. (info from dlpmagic website)

Hotel Cheyenne has pay-per-minute pc's on the ground floor just off reception follow the signs for the toilets. I'm pretty sure these took 2 euro coins, I used them during our October 2009 trip which coincided with the fuel shortages and meant I had to keep checking our flight home was still on.

Have read recently that there is free wifi inside the train station but not had chance to check it out yet. :)

Now that's interesting re the hotels - will have to go and see if they are still all there and report back with prices :goodvibes

I found the Cheyenne ones totally by accident and only because I was desperate for the loo when we checked in. :)

Just wanted to say thank you to jillrobinson - there was indeed a pay per use computer beside the phones on the way to the toilets in the Cheyenne's reception. ¬1 got us 6min access which was ample time to check my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter