• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Internet access

mackeyapp

DIS Veteran
We will be in SSR in 4 days and my DST has to have access to the internet while she is there, she has to register for University. Do you know if there is a business center in the resort. Thanks for the imput.

We will be in SSR in 4 days and my DST has to have access to the internet while she is there, she has to register for University. Do you know if there is a business center in the resort. Thanks for the imput.

Responding because nobody else has. I have not been to SSR yet, but every DVC resort at least has wireless Internet in some common area. SSR is new so I expect it will have the best in access points.

I am not completely sure on this, but I believe all internet access (whether wireless or cable) carries the $9.95/24hours charge. The rooms at SSR are not wireless and have a cable for your use hanging in the bedroom closet. Note that the charge is for a 24 hour period. Plan it right, and you can use it over a two day period.

I think the OP is looking for computers for rent. I found the following on another website.

Guests may access the internet and check their Web-based email at the Business Center at Disney's Contemporary, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Yacht and Beach Club and Coronado Springs Resorts. Their hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. The cost is $40 per hour or $10 for each 15 minutes of internet access. There is also a charge of $1 per page to print. The Center's equipment can be used for business purposes only.

Hope that helps. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter