International Dinner and Illuminations Dessert Reception

Castillo Mom

DIS Veteran
We have a Grand Gathering planned next trip and I have some questions about the International Dinner.

1. What type of food is served and how is the quality?
2. Does it include appetizer as well?
3. Are you in a group with other Grand Gathering families?
3. I understand there is a dessert buffet. How is it and what types of desserts are there?
4. Not sure where to post this but, where is the reserved seating for Illuminations?

Thanks in advance for any help. I want to make sure this would be worth two dining credits.

The dinner is a buffet and had a little of everything. Food was good. There was a DJ and characters came in and danced with the kids. Desserts were served outside on a terrace which is where we also watched Illuminations (no seating to speak of). Yes, you are with other grand gathering families but they do try to keep your group together as much as possible.

The desserts were outstanding but that may have changed. We did the Wishes Cruise two years ago and decided to do it again this year. The tasty beautiful desserts were replaced with packaged stuff (very disappointing). Since that changed then the desserts here may have changed too.

Cyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter