International Arrivals at MCO Orlando . . .

Girl of the South

DIS Veteran
This is for foreigners who have arrived at MCO Orlando for their Disney Cruise! I will be meeting a friend in 2 weeks flying from Paris on Norwegian Air and I wondered where I can find her. I am guessing there is an International Arrivals area where you go through immigration and then to baggage claim and through customs . .. where do you end up??? I have done my best at Googling but haven't found any answer. I have told her to meet me at McDonalds in the center food court but sure would like to be a bit more proactive.

It looks like you go through immigration and customs BEFORE you get on the shuttle that brings you do the main terminal so maybe I can wait at the shuttle exit for her? After I figure out which gate the Norwegian flight has landed at. . . .

Thanks for any help!

Yes, international travelers at MCO will clear customs before the people movers. If you can find out the arrival gate you should be able to go to the A or B side.

That won't matter. Without a ticket, one can't get to the gates. The tram will drop off where the Terminal A trams drop off (same place).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter