Interior Design

i LOVE doing that stuff i want to redo my room so bad but i have to stick to my posters on my wall b/c we can't afford it...

ahh my brother leaves for college next year and i get his big room. i can't wait to redo it :]

Yeah, totally! And I always save them to use for art class. Sometimes for collage, sometimes for color ideas.

I love any kind of art, well, most. Drawing is my favorite thing to do (Always shaded to my satisfaction), followed by 3D design. I don't like clay, though. And painting used to be fun for me, but I do that leftie (I write rightie), and in the past 15 months I have broken 3 bones in my left hand, so there is practically no muscle there, so I have to paint rightie, which I'm not as good at.

Designing my own place? That'll be a blast. I'm really eclectic, so my first place will probably have well designed induvidual rooms that don't match each other at all

I used to want to be an interior designer when I was younger. Not anymore but I still love to decorate me room and things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter