• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interesting news article regarding "disney tours"

lookingforward

DIS Veteran
I was just reading our south Florida paper and noticed an interesting article. I thought it might be interesting to those who love all things Disney (like me :)

Here it is (and sorry if this was posted already!)

DISNEY TOURS INCLUDE WYOMING, HAWAII

Lake Buena Vista: Disney will be testing an expansion of its vacation business later this year, offering weeklong tours through the wilds of Wyoming and Hawaii.

Disney will run 15 tours this summer as a "test" cost $5,600 to $7,800 for a family of four, airfare not included. If the 30-person group tours proves popular, they may become a fixture and could be expanded to other destinations, the company said.

Details are still being worked out for the tours.

**Sounds interesting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter