Interesting - Magic in Port Canaveral

allears

"If I were not upon the sea..." I'd want to be!
I just glanced at the port's web cam and I'm guessing it's the Magic in port, but with the port side to the terminal. Don't recall ever seeing the ships docked that way before. I assume they use the lower deck gang ways for this stop rather than the deck three gang way?

Ah looks like she's turning around now.

Might be the way they dock for a port visit as opposed to beginning/ending a cruise. Today the Magic has a port day at Port Canaveral/WDW.

Yeah, 6 weeks today that will be my family, enjoying a day at WDW and time on the Magic!:cool1:

Might be the way they dock for a port visit as opposed to beginning/ending a cruise. Today the Magic has a port day at Port Canaveral/WDW.

That's what it looks like. Must be a faster way to get the guests off and on their way to WDW!

My husband noticed straight away that she was round the other way and the next time we looked she had turned.

My husband noticed straight away that she was round the other way and the next time we looked she had turned.

It was odd to see her docked that way, then it looked like she was moving, so I stayed tuned. I kind of figured she was turning around. The more I thought about it, I guess it makes sense to pull in, let people off then turn around. I assume the guests have to get back on board by going through the terminal, as they would have to pass through security. Then up the escalator to the board via deck three.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter