Interesting article about disney/theme parks!!

"But at the theme parks, if people are worried about security or the economy, you can't convince them to spend thousands of dollars to take a vacation. That's a much harder sell."
Even harder sell when you RAISE prices and LOWER perks! :rolleyes: :mad:

Thanks for the help Luv2Roam!!!
To me i like the part at the end where they say the biggest challenge will be to keep the parks fresh and too preserve Walts emotional connection to the guests.
They havent kept the parks fresh at all and show no connections to Walts emotional connection to the guests in any of their recent attractions or new theme parks!!

As a whole the article sounded upbeat.
Sounds like those of us that are true blue fans who continue to go to the World get a bonus of shorter lines now and new attractions later:D

What new attractions later???
They have Mission Space coming which has been announced awile ago and a replacement for the Lion King at MK and nothing else has been announced so i fail to see tthe new attractions. And even the Lion King and Mission Space are new attractions but are replacing something new which while it is a positive wouldnt it be nice to get something brand new without taking away something old for a change. So its a win-win situation!!!

:confused:

In an interview with the head of the 100 Years of Magic Celebration, he said that in the next 12 months, Disney would premier four new attractions. Two of those are M;I and Mickey's Philharmagic. What would the other two be?

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Evan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter