• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interactive Points Calculator question

AKLFan3

AKV Owner...I DO love the neighbors!
I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but the Search feature isn't working for me. :confused3 I am looking at the DVC member site (for the very first time :)) and noticed the Interactive Points Calculator does not have an option for calculating the points of an AKV concierge room. I have the points chart, so of course I could just do it myself, but what fun would that be? It looks great to have a spreadsheet of all the different resorts and point values for an upcoming trip all on the same page. :laughing: So does anyone know why DVC hasn't included the concierge rooms in the calculator feature? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter