• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Insurance

I wish I could remember specifics, but when I booked mine, I remember reading posts about various insurance rates. They did not differ much at all, in fact most of them are underwritten by the same company. I went with Disney since the rate was not out of line and I figure Disney always goes above and beyond. If something happens, I figured I could trust them to do the right thing.

Originally posted by saraschuelke
I am booking a disney cruise, I have a family of five. Should I go with the disney insurance or book my own insurance. Any help would be great..

thank you
sara
Comparison shopping is easy if you log on to insuremytrip.com You can multi-compare as you look. I was overwhelmed with options until I found this site. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter