Insider Rate question for Mardi gras time

airlarry!

Did you know some ferns date back to Prehistoric t
Anybody have any luck snagging a recent insider rate for any resort during the Mardi Gras Holiday?

"Drink up me hardies, Yo Ho!"

Kissimmee Hotels and/or Swinger Motor Home in the parking lot! 1973,1978,1983,1988

AllStar Music '95, '00
DxL '99

A discounted rate is offered for Louisiana residents to stay at a Moderate resort for $99.00/night. The dates are from 2/18 - 4/11. I also used that discount to get a better deal at the All-Stars for $77/night. I won't be going until March 31st but these deals should be available during Mardi Gras.

This is killin' me. I'm booked at around $100 for the All-stars...and I've been trying to score something better and bigger, or the same and cheaper. Thanks for the heads up!

Kissimmee Hotels and/or Swinger Motor Home in the parking lot! 1973,1978,1983,1988

AllStar Music '95, '00
DxL '99

The CM said I must have the code from the Picayune to get the rate...and I live an hour away. Would you please email me with the code at sbarries@hotmail.com? Either that or I will have to drive to Baton Rouge or NO and pick it up. I live over in Lafayette.

AllStar Music '95, '00
DxL '99

THANK YOU! Thank you! thank you!

WE got the $99 rate. But remember this rate is only available for Louisiana residents. You MUST show proof of residency at time of check-in or you will be charged the higher rate. I was strictly notified this by the CM.

AllStar Music '95, '00
DxL '99

CLA also works for Pa. We're at DxL from 3/2 through 3/10 for $99 per.

Bill From PA

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest