Initimate wedding photography

chumbo

Love is Beautiful
Hi everyone,

I know that the intimate wedding package include 12 photographs. I also heard that we can buy the proofs for around $225. Is the price for the proofs of the 12 photos or it's for all the pictures taken in the ceremony and reception?

Thanks,
Mabel

You recieve the 12 "proofs" as part of the package (the photographer chooses which ones) and the 225 buys the rest of the photos that were taken. Good question because this has caused a lot of confusion for some of the intimate brides. Personally i reccommend getting Randy Chapman because his packages are a much better value.

i cant afford to have Randy Chapman, although im doing a custom wedding, my budget is coming to about $10500 so if i didnt do disney photography id have to spend even more money!

christineangel said:
You recieve the 12 "proofs" as part of the package (the photographer chooses which ones) and the 225 buys the rest of the photos that were taken. Good question because this has caused a lot of confusion for some of the intimate brides. Personally i reccommend getting Randy Chapman because his packages are a much better value.

and in the intimate package the photography is included!

We're having an intimate and planning on buying the proofs.... we would have loved to use someone else or even add on one of the photography packages, but can't afford it....

For a custom wedding, I believe the photography options are different (I could be wrong about that though).

Everyone is correct about the intimate package.

I went with Disney for my photos (couldn't afford the outside folks). Ty (the photographer) did a fantastic job! And he took 67 images. I think that's pretty good considering our Intimate wedding only lasted about 40 minutes! :rotfl: (it was just the two of us).

I believe the cost of proofs afterwards runs at least $5 per proof, the $225 is a good deal!

I know a lot of brides here swear by Randy Chapman, but I didn't think Disney did such a bad job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter