Information on wilderness lodge and parks(please read)

disneyland0406

Earning My Ears
Im so pumped up, im leaving for disneyworld in alittle over a week. I am staying at the wilderness lodge. I have been looking at stuff for about 3 months straight. Ive been to disneyland and california adventure over 30 times. By the way i heard the Tower of terror in DCA is better than the orlando one. I was wondering if anyone had any last minute links i go could go to for tips and just overall about the hotel and park. This is my first trip to orlando so im trying to be as educated as possible. Also does anyone have any pics or know of any websites for the Oak Trail golf course, its the 9 hole one. O and also how did everyone like the wilderness lodge.

Originally posted by disneyland0406
it takes along time to read 41 pages
You've got a week, and, BTW, there'll be test before you leave. :teeth:

Really, though, you're at the right place. Just about everything you need is here. Also, this is a good site for WL .

Can't help you with the golf course, I don't do that.

disneyland0406, :wave:

On the first page of the WL FAQ Thread you will find alot of helpful information on the lodge just click on the link below:

The New (Part 4) WL FAQ Thread

Your going to love the Wilderness Lodge. I have stayed in almost all the WDW Resorts and I WL is my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter