Information on this bronze Walt & Mickey statue?

All Tangled Up

Mouseketeer
Been going crazy looking for info on it! My Disney fanatic nonni gave us a lot of Disney stuff before she passed, but I have other things that I hold dear to me and this is just one that's taking up space. Does anyone know how much it's worth? Thanks in advance!

r83rWXj.jpg

Been going crazy looking for info on it! My Disney fanatic nonni gave us a lot of Disney stuff before she passed, but I have other things that I hold dear to me and this is just one that's taking up space. Does anyone know how much it's worth? Thanks in advance!

r83rWXj.jpg

I own this as well. Last I looked they were going for about $100 on eBay. You can look there for confirmation. I believe there were slight variations available over time that may vary in price a bit.

It looks like it could be a Partners In Excellence award given to Disney CMs. Looks like the base is broken and the nameplate is missing if it's the same one.

The replica Partners statues that they last sold through Disney Store had a round base.

The Partners statue is pretty iconic so there could have been different replica versions made of it.

Thanks both, I see there's a lot of versions of these on the internet but only found one (I think?) on eBay going for about $500 @_@ I just want to make sure it's the exact one and the details of it
I found this signature on the base, near Walt's foot if that helps distinguish it? Excuse the dust, it'll be cleaned before going to its new home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter