information needed

denise dgani

Earning My Ears
We originally booked our cruise and pd cash and used points for 1 passenger for 2020 9 night Greek Cruise-2 rooms-pd in full (canceled) , rebooked for the 2021-11 night Norw. same 2 rooms, pd. addtl money and used addtl points (canceled) rebooked again on opening day 3/25/21 for 8 night Greek isles, but problem is that they can't figure out our credits from DVC or DCL. Still waiting to hear about credits since 3/25. Crazy when we called DCL they referred us to DVC- each enity had 1 of our reservations but not both. Even though they were made with points on both rooms and cash. Any suggestions on what to do? I would rather they send all of our reservations back to DCL but DVC told me they can't.

Call again...not sure which but maybe start with DCL. Ask to speak to supervisor. Keep going up chain.

Keep calling. Our family cruise became a nightmare using points and cash. And, yes it took a supervisor to get it straight (or so I thought). There is no data source you can follow as to points used, FCC gained and cash on hand. On 3/25 I booked the 9 night S, Caribbean. When everything was finalized, I was told I still had "about 500 points to use before Aug 2021 (use year). Went back and found a 3 night Bahamas. Got back to DVC for the new booking and found out it was only 62 points available (?!?!?), Called back the next day to verify I could use the 62 pts as an onboard credit. Found out it was now 92 points. Never again using points for DCL. Learned my lesson.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter